KIDS - 6 Week Wheel Throwing (ages 9-13)
Wheel Throwing is for everyone, including young students! Kids 9-13 can learn the fundamentals on the pottery wheel.
What to Expect:
- learn pottery techniques such as centering, trimming, carving and more
- learn how to create cylinders, bowls, canisters with lids
- weekly classes (1.5 hours each)
- professional instruction by Gleidymar Rivera
What You'll Get:
- Use of over 10 Mayco Stoneware Glazes
- Use of the Wet Clay Studio during open studio hours
- Firing and Glazing for your first 25lbs of clay
- masks must be worn during the entire class
- this class is appropriate for ages 9-13
- pre-registration is required.
We now offer payment plans. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.