Wet Clay - Private 6 Week Class
Become a student at The Firestone and enjoy the creative freedom of open studio time while enrolled in classes! Our creative community is a wonderful way to hone your craft and sharpen your skills. We offer white stoneware and brown speckled clay - the possibilities are endless!
Our new classes are perfect for you and your "Quaren-team." Book a private six week class for up to four participants with our wet clay instructors.
What to Expect:
- learn pottery techniques such as centering, trimming, carving and more
- learn how to create cylinders, bowls, canisters with lids
- weekly classes (2.5 hours each)
- professional instruction by Gleidymar Rivera
What You'll Get:
- 25lb bag of clay (additional clay available for purchase)
- Use of over 10 Mayco Stoneware Glazes
- Use of the Wet Clay Studio during open studio hours
- Firing and Glazing for your first 25lbs of clay
- this class is appropriate for ages 12+
- must attend all six classes - no refunds or credits for missed classes.
- pre-registration is required.
We now offer payment plans. Please email email@example.com for more information.
I understand: when registering for a private session, please understand that safety regulations will be required and enforced. We ask that you sign up with your “quaran-team” of 4 people or less. You’ll notice there is an automatic discount applied for more people as these private classes each come with a qualified instructor with individualized attention. This is not a public class and only those who have registered at the time of purchase should be the ones to attend. Should you bring any additional registrants to your class, there is no guarantee that they will be accepted as materials are ordered on a limited basis based on the class schedule. Any additional people who arrive to the class will be charged a $90 class fee per attendee. Masks are required for the entirety of the class. Participants without masks will be required to purchase a disposable mask.